Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Take No Chances

Dear SL...

Just out enjoying my SL, Finally got time to explore and inspiration hit me for my nest blog.
I love this time of year especially in SL....

Blog look #202



Body
Skin: [theSkinnery] - Nicky - Bare Face - (champagne) - CB CL1 - @TSS
Hair: Blues - Anna Lee - @TSS
Tattoo: Clemmm - Damaged Knees - .5 Mid - 1

Clothes
Jacket: AMITOMO - Field jacket look - (female) - #1 - @TSS
Pants: AMITOMO - High waist belt shorts - #5

Accessories
Necklace: [atooly] - simple sunflower necklace - @TSS
Shoes: REIGN - Native Boots - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: N/A
Pets: Pewpew! - Squirrel - (Gatcha) - @TSS
Acorns: Half-Deer - Scattered Acorns - Dark - Long Group
Sim: Hazardous

I can not express how much I love this new skin offering from Skinnery at seasons story event.
This event closes soon, So if you haven't been there now is your chance.
This skin is for everyone and has a youthful feel to it, Perfect for this season.
I also found a cute simple flower necklace by Atooly, Which brings me back to the 90's.
Along with a few nutty friends, Seriously these guys are adorable and just made me smile when setting up this blog picture.
Blues released a cute sleek hair style, Her textures are to die for and as soon as i got on this ombre colour I knew it was the one to complete my look.
Cozy items such as this Amitomo jacket and the Reign boots just make me feel all round good about this look.
All these items and more can be found at this all round talented designer Seasons Story event.

Music of the moment: On a Aussie band kick again.
The Burning Number - Dead Letter Circus

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com