Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Only time will tell if you can break the spell

Dear SL...

It is time for a little mystic magic in both my real life and second life.
Thing is, It is so easy to get lost in the fantasy of things...We have to remember that sometimes even though it is nice, There is a reality as well.

My reality of late has been a hospital bed, So i do apologise for my absence... However i am on the mend and finally at home so now the blogging can continue.

Blog look #205



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Hair: Spellbound - Murder Of Crows I - @Enchantment
Mouth: VCO - Jane Mesh Lip - [Medium Tone]
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Makeup: Spellbound - Murder Of Crows Face Tattoo - (Comes with hair)
Tattoo: Izzie's - Metallic Arrow Tattoo

Clothes
Dress: ISON - occult dress - black - (Past C88 Item)
Jacket: ISON - occult jacket - black - (Past C88 Item)

Accessories
Orb: RO - The Illusionist - Magister Orb - RARE - (Gatcha Item) - (Past Arcade)
Shoes: REIGN - Combat Plats - Black

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Miho Pose - @Kustom9
Sim: Saint Pete

I for one am always on the look out for the different, I like the quirky and fun loving things of both worlds.
You can really tell when a creator puts in their personality/Creative spin on their designs and that's what makes me really fall in love.
Spellbound is always one those stores that impress me by giving just that little bit more. The offering for Enchantment from Spellbound is no different, Not only are you given a gorgeous hair but also colour change feather accessories and also a black crow mask layer.
When given such creative designs it is easy to get lost in creating a look that helps express and reflect how creative you want to be when dressing your avatar.

I pulled together a few other objects such as my Ison dress and jacket but also the Izzi's amazing tattoo layers. Last but not least to really make this all tie together for the look I had in mind i also put on the RO orb hand that gave it the over all mystic feel I desired.

I also wanted to mention the ever so pretty skin I have on, VCO has long been one of my favourite skin brands.
The latest skin creations are just breath taking especially with the mesh lips that are made for each individual skins.

Music of the moment: A very old song i was obsessed with when I was a kid.
Stay - Shakespears Sister

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com