Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

I took a walk around the world

Dear SL...

Well today I feel down the rabit hole.
As a kid Alice In Wonderland was a something I loved and really made me fall in love with books.
So today in Secondlife I decided to be inspired by that and put my own twist on it.

Blog look #221



Body
Skin: VCO - Connie 001
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Melona - @Hentai Fair
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Mesh Lip: VCO - Sena Mesh Lip
Tattoo: antielle. - Curiouser & Curiouser

Clothes
Outfit: { V I N C U E } - Buwny+Short - @Kawaii Project

Accessories
Rabbit Ears: +Spellbound+ - Melona - Ears - (Comes with hair)
Crown: Noodles - Her Majesty Crown - Gold
Phone: .tsg. - Keitai - Smart Phone Sweets Decoden - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade item)
Shoes: CandyDoll - Maya - (Past Epiphany item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My Own
Balloon Cup: ::{u.f.o}:: - tea party with alice - balloon cup - (Past Arcade item)
Balloon Jug: ::{u.f.o}:: - tea party with alice - balloon pot - (Past Arcade item)
Balloons: +Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Balloons - All Colors - Group
Tea Party Table: RO - Wonderland - The Tea Party -  Exclusive - (No longer available, Sorry)
Rabbit Cup: ::{u.f.o}:: - tea party with alice - bunny drinking tea - (Past Arcade item)
Book: ::{u.f.o}:: - tea party with alice - book with clock - (Past Arcade item)
Gate: *bbqq* - The Secret Garden - @C88
Background: DRD - studios set - forest - (Gacha)

It is really easy to be inspired by items within the SecondLife Grid especially when there are so many talented designers.
There are also so many events, It is also really easy to find amazing themes and items that suit the individual.
Personally i switch styles and such when depending on my mood.
As I am usually on the bubbly side, Events like the Kawaii Project is a monthly staple for me.
Listed on the usual suspects is Vin Cue, This designer has really impressed me with their cute style and I just love seeing the items they come out with.
They offer a good range of colours and super simple huds to customize a look.

I know most know this but I am also addicted to the slightly strange and fun items within Secondlife, After being here as long as I have... It is important to find fun in the little things.
When Spellbound came out with this hair release that included hands on the bottom of it, It really brought my love of both hairs (I real problem addiction for me in SL) and the strange.
However I know its not for everyone and the owner gave you the option to also not wear the hands with the hair.
So anyway you look at it this hair is a win for anyone. And did i mention it comes with the cute ears too? (Again optional and a plain hair can be worn.) 

If you are after a tattoo, Honestly I cant recommend Antielle enough, They have such detailed and beautiful tattoos which also have appliers for most body's as well as options for Faded, Fresh or Vintage.

While this outfit is a bit on the bare side, I really liked breaking out the normal and doing a twist on the White Rabbit.

Music of the moment: Going back to my youth with this song.
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com