Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

Dreaming dreams with happy endings

Dear SL...

I owned a little lop ear bunny named Foo and he was the cutest thing ever, I even had a leash for him for walking.
The other thing that this blog post is a reminder of just taking the time to lay in the grass and "Smell the roses"/ reflect on the simple things of life.

Blog look #237



Body
Skin: VCO - Julie 001 - @TSS
Hair: tram - F312 hair - @TSS
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Winter - (Gacha) - (Coming event) - @Epiphany
Mesh Lips: VCO - Julie Mesh Lip - @TSS

Clothes
Dress: miwa's airship - MyBunny - Pink - @TSS

Accessories
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Gold Septum Rings - Bow - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Head Pieces: +Half-Deer+ - Velven Bunny Ears - (Pearly) - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Necklace: REIGN. - Spring Things Necklace - Exclusive - (GOLD) - (Can only be gotten with Epiphany points for this round.) - @Epiphany

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Body Language - Sleeping Beauty side A - @TSS
Pets: JIAN - Bunny - (Static - Upright) - @TSS
JIAN - Bunny - (Static - Mama & Babies) - @TSS
Flower Bunnies: RazzBerry Inc. - Bunny Blossom - (Yellow) - @TSS
RazzBerry Inc. - Bunny Blossom - (Pink) - @TSS
RazzBerry Inc. - Bunny Blossom - (Peach) - @TSS
Shoes: mignon. - melody chan pom-pom flat - 01 - (Gacha) - @TSS
Flowers: Kalopsia - Dandelion - (Part of the Aime seat set) - @Project7
Grass: HPMD* - floorGrass - 01 - (g*blackfloor)

Season Story really has inspired many looks this round, All different but all me if that makes sense.
I love the bunny flowers by RazzBerry Inc, They are adorable and the colours are so pretty.
Tram also did a long side style, The hair style is very "girl next door" and the textures are so detailed.
Also from The Season Story comes the dress by Miwa's Airship, It has nice texture work and a hud along with it, As well as the fact that it has the cutest little bunny stuffed in the pocket. I simply love details like this making the dress a stand out.
Since this blog is all about the cute and bunnies, I also added in some bunny flats and my newest found pets adding to my inventory zoo, The bunnies by Jian.

Now that I have shared my new loot with you, Dont mind me as I lay here a while longer. Kisses.

Music of the moment: I am all about Taylor Swift at the moment and honestly its also hunger games.
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com