Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Fade into view, it's been a while since I have even heard from you

Dear SL...

I have decided I wanted to evolve my blog picture style again, I feel like I am forever improving and as I do I want my blogs to reflect that.

Blog look #231



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Shape: Clair De Lune - Star Shape - (Modified) - (Marketplace)
Hair: [taketomi] - Kaho - Bento
Eyes: [Buzz] - Lillian Eyes - Sapphire
Mesh Lips: VCO -  Cherry Candy Lip - Open
Tattoos: .ARISE. - Mina Tattoo (Was an exclusive for Skin Fair 2016 - Sorry but check store for others like this.)

Clothes
Top: Sorbet - Fleur en Cuir - [Brun] - @The Fantasy Collective
Skirt: [Azuchi] - Sekhmet - Red - @The Fantasy Collective

Accessories
Head Piece: Babel - Circlet Golden - (Marketplace)
Dagger: Aisling - The Unexpected Wife - Sword
Ankle Chain: *MUKA* - Ari Ankle Chain - Mid - (Marketplace)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: {Imeka}
Pets: -Pixicat- - Bastet.Sphynx - (Lazy) - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
-Pixicat- - Bastet.Sphynx - (Sit) - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Books: Aisling - 05/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Books - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
.random.Matter. - Librarium - Book Stack - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Roses: Aisling - 11/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Ritual Roses {RED} - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Fairies: *HEXtraordinary* Captured Faerie Light - Moonlight - @The Gathering
*HEXtraordinary* Captured Faerie Light - Amber - @The Gathering
*HEXtraordinary* Captured Faerie Light - Ruby - @The Gathering
Candles: Aisling - Candles - Natural
Sand Glass/Candles: Aisling - 10/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Candles and Hourglass - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Bookcase: .random.Matter. - Librarium - Bookcase - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Chest: .random.Matter. - Librarium - Chest - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Quill: .random.Matter. - Librarium - Quill - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Potions Shelf: Aisling - 03/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Ingredients shelf - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Potions: Aisling - 09/.a. - DIY Love Potion - For the Paramour - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Aisling - 04/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Philtres - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Aisling - 16/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Alchemy of Love - RARE - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Lantern: Aisling - 01./a  - DIY Love Potion - Hanging Lamp - {Silver} - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Table: Aisling - 06/.a. - DIY Love Potion - Table - {Brown} - (Gatcha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Fireplace: [Tia] - Tree of knowledge fireplace
Skybox: vespertine - equinox attic skyloft - (No in world store at the moment, Marketplace)

Fantasy Collective gave me a case of love spells, As soon as I found the Sorbet top and Azuchi items I knew what kind of blog I wanted to do.
These items work together so well and gave me the perfect look for my spell bound blog.

To add a touch of magic (Because when creating love spells, You need all the magic you can get.) I gathered the HEXtraordinary Faires that are currently at this rounds The Gathering event.
They really are magical with their detailing and right down to the way their hair glows. And pictured are just the commons so you really to go yourself and check out the rares!


Music of the moment: I use to really not like this music/Artist but now I do. (Not to mention this video clip has a hottie in it. Love his eyes! )
Style - Taylor Swift

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com