Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Right now there's a war between the vanities

Dear SL...

There are many things in both worlds, Real Life and Second Life that are very similar and there are many differences.
But I love the fact that there is so much creativity in Second life.
Each time i get an item, I have a little bit of someone's dreams and art in my hands and I get to create my own with the items.
Today's blog for me is all about light and reflection.

Blog look #234



Body
Skin: VCO - Julie 001 - @TSS
Shape: Clair De Lune - Star Shape - (Modified) - (Marketplace)
Hair: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Zuzka - @TSS
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Winter - (Gacha) - (Coming event) - @Epiphany
Mesh Lips: VCO - Julie Mesh Lip - @TSS

Clothes
Dress: =Zenith= - Spring Fairy Dress - (Milk) - @TSS

Accessories
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Innocence and Purity Necklace - Dreamer
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Gold Septum Rings - Bow - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: {Imeka} - Sits 06 - Pose 2
Posters: [ keke ] - clipped print floral - 4 - @TSS
[ keke ] - clipped print floral - 3 - @TSS
Book: dust bunny - storybook living - researcher's journal - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Unicorn: Fawny - the Legend of Unicorns - Decor - 5 - (Gacha) - @TSS
Teacup Plants: 8f8 - Cup of Spring - Snowdrop in a Cup - @TSS
8f8 - Cup of Spring - Snowflake in a Cup - @TSS
8f8 - Cup of Spring - Daffodil in a Cup - @TSS
Grass W/Drops: 8f8 - Cup of Spring - Grass Lightdrops - @TSS
Table: 8f8 - Cup of Spring - Garden Coffe Table - @TSS
Hose: Sari-Sari - Our Little Garden - Hose - (green) - (Gacha)
Grass: HPMD* - floorGrass - 01
Build: dust bunny - gardenia shed - @C88

The Seasons Story Spring 2016 opened its doors this month and I have to say it never disappoints.
With so many talented designers in this event, Its hard to know where to start.

But a girl has to start somewhere and I couldn't resist the sweet dress by Zenith and the cute unicorn by Fawny. These designers are definitely some the stand outs for me.
The Fawny Unicorn is colour change mane and tail by click and comes in some cute poses within the Gacha.
Zenith's style dress was so pretty and I just personally love the fit especially the frilly arm straps, It falls so nicely.
8F8 also made their presences noticed with this amazing dream style garden décor set and even gave a bonus grass drop light when you buy the whole set.

I knew in a instant the inspiration for the blog post i have done and I just love when creators make you feel that way when you are a blogger, It makes my job so much easier. So thank you Designers!

There is just so much more and i will share as much of it as i can during the month, But if you haven't been to look around yet, You really should.

Now i am off to finish playing with my new unicorn in my special secret garden.

Music of the moment: I Haven't heard this song in a long time, But still love it.
Come Home - One Republic

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com