Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

I'm sick of all the games I have to play

Dear SL...

I have really found that I love being famine and "cute" both in Real Life/Secondlife.
Sometimes the real you and the second virtual you really do exist in both worlds.
For me that is ever true in the way i choose to represent my style and avatar within my expression of this blog.
This blog post is just a celebration of my art and how I see part of my Secondlife world. Thank you for all who choose to be on this journey with me and welcome new people who have yet to discover all I have to offer.

Blog look #246



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Nyoko hair - (Gacha) - @Gacha Garden
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Winter - (Gacha) - (Past Epiphany Event Item)
Mesh Lips: VCO - Elly Mesh Lip
Glitter: (fd) - Glitter 

Clothes
Dress: -Pixicat- - Delusion.Gown - Pink

Accessories
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Gold Septum Rings - Leafs - (Gacha) - (past Arcade Item)
Head Piece: [taketomi] _Akemi_ - HandPickedFlowersBand
Bindi: TONY - Sailor Scouts Moon Jewel - RoseGold
Necklace: Cae - Juno - Necklace
Ring: MINIMAL - Knight - RARE - *Gold* - (Gacha) -@Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pet: BananaN - Mouse with balloon - (Gacha) - @Gacha Garden

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Sweetie - 03 - static - @Kawaii Project
Letters: +Half-Deer+ - Wood & Roses Letter - (White) - @Whimsical
Flower Vase: -tres blah- - Eclectic Collection - Roses - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Table: -tres blah- - Vanity - Vanity Desk - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Mirror: +Half-Deer+ - Coming up Roses - Oval Wall Mirror - (White)
Soaps: -tres blah- - Jolie - Savon De Tres Blah - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Make-Up: -tres blah- - Jolie - Makeup Clutter - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Boxes: -tres blah- - Eclectic Collection - Nesting Boxes Set - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Dress Bod: [ zerkalo ] - True Love - Small Mannequin Dressed - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Curtains: [ zerkalo ]  - Britain's Bedroom - Curtain Light
String Lights: +Half-Deer+ - Stringlight Clutter
Pets: =Zenith= - Kitten Basket - (Milk) - @FaMeshed
Build: dust bunny - lily greenhouse - (Gacha) - (RARE) - (Past event item)

This outfit all started with the inspiration of the Ayashi at the Gacha Garden event, The hair is so long and lush... The flow is perfect and the texturing is so pretty. The ear part is one version and than there is another without to fit all looks.
This event doesn't have long left for this round so please hurry to get those items your missing!

The other amazing event I want to mention that is happening at the time is the new round of Whimscial, This is an event that has a variety of items for sale. It has Gacha, Discount and exclusives.
I picked up the gorgeous letter sets from Half Deer at a discount steal.

I love that in this blog I look like the cat who got her mouse and I really feel like I again channelled my SL mother Rose for this one, She inspires me so much and I love her so.
With that I will let you all get back to your shopping and have fun til next time.

Music of the moment: I have really started liking this music.
Soap - Melanie Martinez

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com