Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

So I started writing songs, I started writing stories

Dear SL...

As i have been bringing my girly on a lot lately, I decided to bring out my darker side.
I love magic both in Secondlife and Real Life, Anything to do with it books, Movies, Art... It all makes me so happy.
There is so much magic all around us, If only we take the time to observe it.

Blog look #248



Body
Skin: VCO - benny 001
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Macaron - @Whimsical
Eyes: B.C.C - Bella Vampire Eyes - Violet - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Mesh Lips: VCO - benny mesh lips
Tattoos: ::Lust.Rage:: - Uxe tattoo -Triangle
{ Speakeasy } - Seeker - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)

Clothes
Dress: ISON - bodysuit lace dress - (black) - @Uber

Accessories
Nose Ring: The Horror! - Petite Lune - Lunar Hoop Stud - (Black) - (Gacha)
Headband: B.C.C - Bella Cute bat headband - Cross - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Rings: SPELL - Eye-Triangle-circle Ring - (Gacha) - @TCF
SPELL - Fate Ring - {onix} - (Gacha) - @TCF
Necklaces: +Spellbound+ - Crystal Choker - Dark - (Past Event Item)
SPELL - Two moons pendant - {Amathist & gold} - (Gacha) - @TCF
Earrings: +Spellbound+ - Moon Magic Earrings - (Past Event Item)
Wings: Storybook - Hell Bound - Wings - Lamia - @Whimsical
Tail: Storybook - Hell Bound - Tail - Lamia - @Whimsical


Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Poses: .KMA. - Sitting Pretty - 2 - (Marketplace)
Glamrus - Sweetie - 03 - @Kawaii Project
Pets: Alchemy - Hell Puppers - Corpse - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Birdy. - Cutie Puff - Royal - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Tarot Cards: flowey - witch fortune cards (deco) - (Past Event Item)
Sign: +Spellbound+ - Moon Child Banner - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Stars String: +Spellbound+ - Stellar String Lights - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Oil Burner: +Spellbound+ - Geometric Oil Burner - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Candle: +Spellbound+ - Amethyst Geode Candle - White - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Plant Vase: +Spellbound+ - Succulent - Black - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Runes Bag: +Spellbound+ - Runes - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Crystals Shelf: +Spellbound+ - Keepsake Shelves - RARE - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Magic Crystal Board: +Spellbound+ - Crystal Grid - Metatron - RARE - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Crystal Ball: +Spellbound+ - Crystal Ball - Opal - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)
Shelf: +Spellbound+ - Suspended Altar Table - RARE - (Gacha) - @Arcade (Opening on the 1st of June)

Bring a little magic to the world one blog at a time, Many designers and items at a time.
The inspiration for this blog is the new Spellbound set, This will be released at the up coming June Arcade round.
I know, I know i am a tease and usually i would not blog this until you can go grab it. But as it is only 2 and half days away, I couldn't help myself. I needed to show off this beautiful set.
Spellbound took some time to design some decor, Taking a creative break from the amazing hair we have come to know and love. I must say I am glad she did, This set is so well done, Every detail and honestly I love the whole set.
Everyone one has to have the magical Spellbound set on their must have list.
For more details on everything that will be in the up coming Arcade event check out their website HERE

Also from Spellbound is this cute Macaron hair, The half up and half down bun style with waves is really well modelled. Making any pixel head look ready to take on the grid.
This hair is available at the recently opened Whimsical event, Where i am sure you will find many items to add to your ever growing inventory.

Well by now I am sure I have put my spell on you and you are right now off to get all the things, Have fun and remember if you need anything you can always leave a comment on any the social media I use or even contact me in world. I love meeting new people. <3

Music of the moment: I love the story telling lyrics in this song.
When I Was Seven Years Old - Lukas Graham

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com