Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

I know the sound, of your heart

Dear SL...

I can barely stand it all at the moment, I am so full of feelings...I recently watched the chick flick Me Before You and I can't say how much it had an impact on me.
However back to the topic at hand, Today i have a human mermaid look for you all. I know if you are anything like me, Ever since you first seen Disney's my little mermaid you have wanted to be one too. I am happy to say in SL anything is possible and today that dream came true, Although I seem to still have my legs.

Blog look #262



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny - 002
Hair: Stealthic - Midsummer Night - @TSS
Eyes: .ARISE. - Fona Eyes - Light
Mesh Lips: VCO - Benny Lip

Clothes
Bikini: =Zenith= - Siren Mermaid Bra Top - (Nude) - @TSS
=Zenith= - Siren Mermaid Short - (Nude) - @TSS

Accessories
Head Piece: =Zenith= - Siren Mermaid Headpiece - (Nude) - @TSS
Feet Wear: Astralia - Sequoia indie feet accessories - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: . Infiniti . - Catching Bubbles - 12 - @TSS
Pet: +Half-Deer+ - Hippocampus - Lilac - Swim B
Jewellery Holder: +Half-Deer+ - Mer-deer Trinket Dish - (Lilac)
Cactus: +Half-Deer+ - Ombre Cactus - Short - Pink
+Half-Deer+ - Ombre Cactus - Short - Twilight
Window: +Half-Deer+ - Faux Window - Unicorn Dreams - (High Blinds)
Dream Log Sign: +Half-Deer+ - Hanging Birch Branch - Dream - (Silver)
Bubbles: (Part the pose pack)

I love the fact that in SL you can dream and live those dreams, Its one of the real beauties about this virtual world and the creators in The Seasons Story this round made it possible for me to be inspired to do this look.
It all started with Zenith, They have such a pretty mermaid/seashell set at the event and it has such a gorgeous look to it. I love all the jewels and just the texturing is breath taken.
Along with the outfit itself what else is a must for any mermaid look? Well you would be right if you said long flowing hair, Stealthic has you covered there. This pastel pink texture was truely perfect and the Stealthic brand has a real individual texturing style that makes them in a league of their own in a realistic charm.
Now i know mermaids usually have tails however I have chosen to for go my tail in replace of these beautiful feet jewellery. The butterfly has two metal colour options and the beads themselves as well as the string also have colour change options. I love them and for someone who doesn't always like to wear shoes around the grid it was easy to fall in love with them.
Last but not least is the Infiniti released some bubble poses and I must say with my name being Shiny Bubble in game it was no brainier that these were on my must have list. But more than that they are so nice and poses are so well done. A mermaid needs her bubbles.

Music of the moment: OMG this movie and this sound track T_T.
The Sound - The 1975

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com