Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

'Cause lately I've been craving more

Dear SL...

I know, I know its another cutesy post but seems that's where my heart is at the moment.
I promise some more risky stuff in the future (well as risky as i get) but for now enjoy the cute.

Blog look #266



Body
Skin: VCO - Benny - 002
Hair: Doe - Mango - (Solid) - Monotone - (Gacha) - @TGG
Eyes: {S0NG} - Lolita - Black-Brown Eye - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Eyelashes: #adored - kat lashes - @TKP
Mesh Lips: VCO -  Lucy Mesh Lip
Tattoo Layer: CURELESS[+] - Moonlight Revenge / Courtesy - @Uber

Clothes
Bodysuit: _CandyDoll_ - Aerissa Bodysuit - @C88

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold - @The Thrift Shop
Nose Stud: Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Face Jewels: .Olive. - the Glitter  Face Jewels - (Gacha) - (Part of a past event gacha)
Necklace: **RE** - Simone Heart Collar
Harness/Necklace: :[P]:- - Krysa Harness: - (Gacha) - @TGG
Tail:  .::Cubic Cherry::. - 01 - {Catty-fox} - ninetailed fox - pastel - (Gacha) - @TGG
Pet: Sweet Thing. - FlameTails Animated Pet (Hold) - Light - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Sallie/Language - Crystal Heart/Heart Pose Stand - (Past event item)
Balloons: +Half-Deer+ - Fairylight Balloons - All Colors - Group
Pets: Sweet Thing. - FlameTails Static Pet - Sit - (Light) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Sweet Thing. - FlameTails Static Pet - Pouty Pants - (Light) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Sweet Thing. - FlameTails Static Pet - Lazy Lounge - (Light) - (Gacha) - @TGG
Sweet Thing. - FlameTails Static Pet - Please? - (Light) - (Gacha) - @TGG

I think i am going to die of cute overload, There is just so many adorable items coming out this month. 
It all started for me with continuing to sort through my Gacha Garden haul. Finding this cute tail and pets that can be found at the event.
The Gacha Garden event is huge all gacha event and more infor can be found here: Gacha Garden.
Please also remember that you do have the Seed Of Inspiration that you receive after playing any one machine 20 times.

I also fell in love with the new bodysuit at Collabor88 by Candy Doll, Its so well meshed and the detail is just stunning! This bodysuit comes with huds to change the small details on the breast of the body and the skirt also has options. I love it so much and feel so cute, I may just love in this for more than a few days without changing... Maybe.

I really wanted to also give a shout out to Cureless for these amazing tattoo layers, SO pretty and bright and just make my avatar pop. I would love to see many many more and can't wait to see what the designer releases next.


Music of the moment: I can't help but love Ed Sheeran.
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com