Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

I don't like them innocent

Dear SL...

So i feel like just like real life, i am forever changing...However i still manage to stay the same in many ways.
Change can be a very scary thing.
I think we get set in our ways and the unknown or different is than a very daunting thing, However if we can just convince ourselves to over come that feeling it may just open us up to some amazing things.
Both Real life and Secondlife, With this in mind i am trying to embrace my mesh head a but more and i guess you will be seeing more of it. (I think i will always switch back but at least it will be a bit more even.)

Blog look #272



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ - CATWA Heads - *Face Ronda* - CELTIC - @Uber
Hair: TRUTH - Azalea - @Uber
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD - Dyana
Tattoo Layers: Body - N/A (Sorry!)
Nose: -SU!- - Nosebleed

Clothes
Dress: Foxes - Kylie Dress - Berry - @Uber
Stockings: =Zenith= - Belt leg warmer - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past event item)

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Crown: CURELESSDISORDERLY - Dollhouse Survivors / Heads Tiara - FRAGILE - (Gacha) - (Past event item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: {Imeka} - Sits 06 - Pose 5
Bath: RO - Spook Show - Ida Ink Mannequin - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Note: [n.i] - turn.and.cough.regret.nothing - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Glass: {anc} - cracked glass - (black)
Butterfly: {anc} - picnic/swallowtailed butterfly - alexandrite - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mannequins: RO - Spook Show - Soggy Sarah Mannequin - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Lights: 8f8 - Dreamer's Box - Flock of Lights

If you have noticed my very one favourite thing is missing in this post and that is my dimples...T_T.
However due to the lack of layers on mesh heads i felt the bloody nose was important to this post, so my dimples were sacrificed just this once.

I went to Uber this month as i usually do and so many items were must have, It almost had me calling for some duct tape to stop my inventory from exploding.
I found this amazing truth hair, It fits perfectly and the style is just so elegant and fresh. Truth is a true master of his craft. The side hair with a subtle detail of plaits on the side is just gorgeous for an evening out with a gown or even a more sultry sexy look.
I couldn't go pass the foxes sexy tied dress, Talk about showing off those womanly curves!
This dress is built for the tease and trouble from all the boys....What girl wouldn't want that.
There is a great range of colours as usual from this brand and it really fits like a glove for mesh bodies offered.

Going with the theme of regretting nothing, I love my mesh head and this whole look.
I am going to enjoy it a little more while plotting my next post, So have fun until than.

Music of the moment: Just addicted to this singer now...
Ghost - Halsey

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com