Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

You're haunting me, taunting me all in my brain

Dear SL...

As you can see, I have decided to change my style of picture layout for my blog.
I like to do this as my skills and blogging develops, I really enjoyed making this.
The look is really just a LOTD type post.

Blog look #274



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ - CATWA Heads - *Face Ronda* - Mixed Type - @Uber
Hair: #taketomiWEST - Kylie
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD - Dyana

Clothes
Shirt: -tres blah- - Fitted Tee - Cat Icon - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Jacket: SEUL - Kia Bomber - Onyx - @Uber
Shorts: (fd) - Floral Shorts - Black
Stockings: -SU!- - Nylon Stockings - BLACK

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Black
Nose Stud: Amala - The Heart Nose Stud
Necklace: {VINCUE} & Kibitz - Koki+Choker - silver charmed - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Cig: [NikotiN] - Cig hud
Leg Straps: *MUKA* - Leg Strap
Shoes: REIGN. - SECRET AGENT WEDGES - Silver - RARE - (Gacha) - @Arcade

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Sitting Pretty - Pose 4
Coffee: floorplan. - coffee cup / custom - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Wig Stand: little bones. - Wig Stand - Black - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Cig/Ashtray/Matches: 8f8 - 42 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Cigarettes - SECRET - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Vase: little bones.  - Glass Vase - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Shopping Bags: little bones. - Haul - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)
Build: little bones. - NYC Glam Studio - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Event Item)

It has been a busy time to be me real life and secondlife, And apart from a LOTD...I also wanted to get across the feeling of being busy and having fun with the idea of shopping/Getting ready than having a break between it all.

This look came about with the opening of The Arcade, I fell in love with this t-shirt by Tres Blah instantly and it really strikes a cord with the real life me.
But one of the huge things that i landed from The Arcade haul is my amazing new wedges from the Reign gacha set, This set of shoes is like nothing you have seen in SL yet.
I am a sucker for the cute and interesting, and this shoe has it all, It has a hud with many colours.
If that wasn't enough already to convince you that you need this rare, Than the secret open and close compartment within the heel of these wedges will, In there is makeup which a girl can never leave home without and even some cigs for those a bit less health concerned.
I had my hair styled by the new and improved Taketomi, There are so many exciting things coming from this brand so watch out for that.

Heading out on my busy day of shopping and working on things i know I loved this outfit.
It was more close to my real life style and i think that's part of what made me really enjoy this blog set so much.

Music of the moment: Just really like this song and beat.
Tears - Clean Bandit

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com