Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2016

As hope burns, we rise from the ashes!

Dear SL...

This describes me in real life, I am a girl next door type that is obsessed with books and can't live without my computer.
Of course pets are a big part of who i am and i use to have a kitty that did this exact thing. Made it very hard to get anything done.

Blog look #284



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ - CATWA Heads - *Face Ronda*
Hair: [taketomi] - Oka
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD
Tattoo Layer: [La Baguette] - Heart Blush Tattoo - @SaNaRae

Clothes
Top: CD - Dana Shirt Pink
Pants: CD - Alura Jeans Ombre Uno
Socks: [VALE KOER] - GARTER SOCKS

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Necklace: Amala - Tiny Heart Necklace - Gold - (Group Gift)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Custom pose (Enquire if needed)
Pet: O.M.E.N - Sleepy Bengal - In Bed - Gray
Computer: *BOOM* - Super Magical Portable Internet Machine - (strawberry) - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Books: PLAAKA - HangingBook - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Craft/Other items: -tres blah- - Hodgepodge - Agenda - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Posters: little bones. - Poster Collection - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Bed: 8f8 - Indoor DIY Spring BED - COLORS

This blog look just kinda came about as a lazy girl blogger look into my real life.
Taketomi released this hair and although it has the sports feel to it, I felt like i would like to do something different and did a more comfortable look.
This hair is just ridiculously cute and has a colour hud for the hat as well as the hair bands.
As always nothing but perfection with the textures on this hair and there are so many colour choices a girl has a had time choosing, SO why not fatpack it!

O.M.E.N brought out this adorable kitty that reminded me so much of my real life pet, I had to have him.
He sleeps and comes with a cat bed not pictured above, There is also a hold version for those who want to travel the grid with their fur babies.

Oh gosh can Candy Doll do no wrong?  They amaze me all the time with their forward thinking releases. I just love how they make my booty look in these shorts and the tied up top just seals the deal for this look.
Candy Doll have such a great range of colours in their palette, It is hard not to loose all my lindens because choosing again is so hard. I love that they make me want to try new things and colours.

I went with a colourful, playful scene which brightened up my sl day. If you are use to wearing dark colours or stuck in black most the time i encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and check these items out. However if your still not soled they do come in dark colours too.

Music of the moment: Someone introduced me to this band <3 and i cant get enough!
Rise - Skillet

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com