Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

You will always be the one that I regret

Dear SL...

I love taking time out and drawing or painting in real life, Seems my av enjoys it too.
Personally i have that dream of having a lake side house with sun and painting in my art room.
This is really all that inspired this blog look.

Blog look #290



Body
Skin: DeeTaleZ
Hair: #taketomiWEST - Jenna
Eyes: [Buzz] - Glacier Eyes - Pitch - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD
Makeup Layer: Veechi - Glitz Liner - [Catwa]
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pyramid Ear - @Shiny Shabby

Clothes
Bodysuit: {Luxuria} - Leanna Bodysuit - Applier - @Romp

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - Heart Nose Stud
Shoes: REIGN. - CHELSEA HEELS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Justine - 03
Frames: [we're CLOSED] - bundle of frames - light
Paint Hanger: HIDEKI - Artist Tool Shelf - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Chair: HIDEKI - All I wanna do - (Gacha) - {6-1} - @Kustom9
Easel: HIDEKI - All I wanna do (Gacha) - {1} - @Kustom9
Paint Brushes: HIDEKI - All I wanna do - (Gacha) - {4} - @Kustom9
Teacup: dust bunny - wanderlust - rose teacup - (Gacha)
Flower Box: Apple Fall - Roses Box - (Champagne)
Stool: junk. - painter's stool.
Art Table: junk. - wil's drafting board.
Rug: HIDEKI - All I wanna do - (Gacha) - {7-1} - @Kustom9
Beads: {anc} - nebra beads - [sungold]
Build: Scarlet Creative - Berry Wood Skybox - (September Luxe Box, You can still get pass boxes)

Taketomi just keeps hitting it out the ball park with the recent releases, I feel like i never want to take them off, But sadly i have to other wise you guys would get sick of me blogging same hair over and over.
This jenna hair is just so perfect, I love the fly away hair details with this meshing and as always the textures on this brands hairs are second to none.

Reign has always been a shoe store that stays up with the styles and changing technology of secondlife itself.
Having said this their huds for their shoes are just adorable, So many colours to choose from.
The shoe release featured is a main store release and is perfect for an evening dress or a more slightly sexy outfit.
You can change the sole, and main shoe colour which makes it easy to mix/match with outfits.

I recently discovered the makeup brand Veechi, I have to tell you guys i am blow away. I love this brand so much already and i know it will now be my go to for makeup layers.
Veechi has all sorts of styles already, Although because i am a sucker for glitter...The ones that contain the glitter effect are my favourite.
This brand offers all kinds of options such as system layers, Catwa and a few more, Check them out and be rest assured you will be seeing more of this brand from me.

Last but not least i wanted to take a moment and tell you about Glamrus pose store, Its likely you already know this brand however if you don't, you really should.
The poses they offer are so natural looking and inspirational, A bloggers/Photographers dream to work with.
Music of the moment: This band makes me happy.
Let You Go - The Chainsmokers

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com