Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

With a sense of poise and rationality

Dear SL...

This is going to be my quickest blog post ever, I am so tired. I have been working on this post and trying to get it out before my real life commitments take over.
So i will get right to it...

Blog look #298



Body
Skin: Insol
Hair: Taketomi - Vanessa
Mesh Head: CATWA - HEAD
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ - Pyramid Ear 

Clothes
Top: TETRA - Ruffle Crop Top - @Uber
Skirt: TETRA - Pencil Skirt - @Uber

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Purse/Tablet: -tres blah- - Golden Cage - Tablet - (Gacha)
Shoes: Essenz - Quito - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus . - Sweetie - 02
Pet: JIAN - PeeWee Puffs - (Gacha) - @TGG
Plants: Soy. - Shitamachi Alley Garden - (Gacha)
Plant Sink: Soy. -  Old hand wash bowl stand
Curtians: +Half-Deer+ - Soiree Curtains - Pink Gold Dots - Tied
Sign: NACH - Be.You.tiful Wall Decor - (Gacha) - @TGG
Build: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Apartment Elevator - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG

So much to rave about but so little time. I will just mention that the Gacha Garden is coming to a close in a few days and there are just so much more to collect.
I hope you have enjoyed my coverage of this event and got everything you were hopeing for. There is still a little time to collect items like the cutest little Jian puppies and beautiful strappy heels from Ezzence.

I also stopped by Uber, I just love everything the Tetra designers put out on the grid. I had to get the fatpack of all the skirts and tops. The fatpack has the exculsive flamingo texture and OMG i am so in love with it. Bew sure to pop on over and check it all out.

I know this chat about the great items in this post is sooo short and sweet but i really need a little beauty sleep other wise who knows what would happen. 

Music of the moment: Haven't heard this band in years but this song still gets stuck in my head!
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com