Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Crossed every line, broken every boundary

Dear SL...
In real life i love the smell of newly washed clothes, However i hate doing it.
I wished i looked as cute as my avatar when doing the household clothes washing.
This is a quick post as i need to head to bed and i am sure my avatar will too after washing all the clothes she owns in her inventory.

Blog look #215



Body
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Taylor - @Uber
Hair: TRUTH - Lisette - @Uber
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD

Clothes
Top: Foxes - Chloe crop top - White - @Uber
Pants: Blueberry - Minerva Joggers - @C88

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Glamrus - Eletha - @Kawaii Project
Towels: Second Spaces - Laundry Day - dirty towels - (Gacha) - (Past event item)
Basket: The Loft - Vintage Laundry -  Wire Hamper - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Scene/Background: Pseudo - Mid-city Laundromat - RARE - @Epiphany

It's time to do my Secondlife washing, This is going to take a while. Although thanks to Pseudo at the Epiphany event, My avatar can at least do it in style. This set up is so nice and a complete detailed box.

Blueberry has always had the amazing meshing skills but no one in secondlife can do the kind of meshing and texturing to make that pixel butt look so good.
I love that Blue has added a little bit of individual style with the rips/holes in the joggers that has yet to be seen on the grid.

To finally complete my lazy, Chore day look I headed to Uber. Truth gave me some carefree locks in his usual talented style. This hair comes with a side flicked look or if you prefer like me above the tresses flowing over both shoulders.
I also picked up this slightly revealing under boob top from Foxes, I am a little bit on the shy side when it comes to showing a lot of my Secondlife body. Surprisingly this top just set my look as soon as i put it on.
Over all i love this look and for once am happy to be doing household chores.

I am sure you all would love me to stop rambling so you can tp off and start your shopping spree... Off you go than. I will be here when you return with another look and we shall repeat this cycle.

Music of the moment: While watching a show i fell in love with this song.
Judgement Day - Stealth

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com