Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

Your love was handmade for somebody like me

Dear SL...
Again just a quick post to say OMG so much cute on the grid at the moment, These designers are on point and its so hard not to buy everything...
But here are a few of my favourite things of late..


Blog look #220



Body
Skin: Bold & Beauty - Taylor - @Uber
Hair: TRUTH - Fire - (Gacha)
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eye Makeup Layer: Veechi - Glitz Liner

Clothes
Bra: Blueberry - #3 - Angelberry - RARE - Bra - Shine - (Gacha)
Corset: Blueberry - #15 - Angelberry -Common- Corset - Shine - (Gacha)
Panties: Blueberry - #5 - Angelberry - RARE - Panties - Shine - (Gacha)

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Halo: Blueberry - #25 - Angelberry -Common- Halo - Shine - (Gacha)
Wings: Blueberry - #2 - Angelberry - RARE - Wings - Pure - (Gacha)
Shoes: Blueberry - #20 - Angelberry -Common- Shoes - Shine - (Gacha)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: FF - time_ffinney - (Makretplace)
Glass: [ keke ] - champagne glass - tulip - (Gacha)
Bath: NOMAD - Heavenly Bath
Curtains: NOMAD - Beige - Satin Curtain Wide
Book: 8f8 - 41 - Storyteller's Burrow - Book - Story time - (Gacha)
Build: Scarlet Creative - Catskills Lodge

Sometimes it just takes that one person to see you as an angel and it becomes true. It is also important to realise you need to see that in yourself too.
Everybody has their ups and downs in this life and thats ok, But make sure you have an angel in your life that can save you when you need it the most.
I have been lucky enough to find that in my Secondlife. My Eli/Dove/Niki is my all and as i plan to commit my Secondlife to her, I cant help but realise how lucky I am.
Not only for my angel but for those i hold dear to me, My family. Max my brother is my inspiration, He has a heart of gold and someone no one could replace, My twinny.
My mother Rose is my rock and someone i value so much, Its hard to express what she means to me in words as it just doesnt seem to quite cover it.
Elisa my ever talented aunty, you are so unique and someone i know i can count on.
Izzy my daughter holds a part of my heart that's reserved just for her and Trish my step daughter is the sass i need in my life.
This is only a touch of what makes up my Secondlife and my friends which are too many to mention but you know who you are, Are just amazing. I am so thankful.

I do however want to challenge u all in thinking of what you can do to be an angel to someone as you never know how much they may need it. A random act of kindess put out into the world.

Now back to the designer inspiration for this blog...
Berry just has a way of making you feel like a super model in Secondlife, Yes i know this isn't hard given that you can wear and look as you want with only your imagination as the limit but Blue just has that touch with her mesh that makes you never want to take it off. This past Epiphany set is no different. For all those girls who always wanted to feel like a Victoria secret model, This is the set for you! Blue as a person is just so kind and she is the kinda designer you are only to happy to part with your much loved lindens. It is needless to say the mesh artistry on this set is out the world.

Truth also impressed this past Epiphany with his release of hairs, This one featured is the last of the three i desperately wanted to share with you all. This hair has a slight Game Of Thrones, Mother of dragons feel to it and is breath taken gorgeous.

I think this completes my ramble for now however check it all out, While i enjoy my heavenly bath time with my love. As always have fun shopping and I will be back soon to show you more grid goodies.

Music of the moment: I love this song and found it fitting.
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com