Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

You're sayin' that your tired of all your empty habits

Dear SL...
I have had this nagging headache all day and it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. Given this again it will be a short post with a few details of the featured items.

Blog look #222



Body
Skin: itGirls - Ally 
Hair: Beusy - The Simple Hair Style - [Breaking Hearts/Common #2] - (Gacha) - @Kustom9
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD

Clothes
Top: CandyDoll - Selena Top - @Rewind
Shorts: [Pumpkin] - Crushed Velvet Shorts - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: Can't Even - Pacifier Choker - @Rewind
Shoes: TETRA - Lace-up Suede Heels - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/AO: SLC - Bento AO Kawaii Drip + Bonus poses - @Kawaii Project
Geo Frame: -tres blah- - Salad Days - Geometric Board - (Gacha)
Plant: -tres blah- - Salad Days - Cactus - (Gacha)
Stockings: Dead Dollz - The Party One - Stockings - Black
Build: [ kunst ] - 01 - Industrial Loft skybox - RARE - (Gacha)

I felt a little bit in the mood for a sexy cute look and with the items i recently gathered it was easy to complete my desired look. I love that Secondlife gives me the freedom to dress with whatever mood strikes me for the day.

I have really challenged myself today and started doing a Vlog style, I may talk in them in the future however this one just has some music. I am sorry if its a bit noobie, I am so new to working with it and still figuring it out. However it will give you a look at the ao and a closer look at my outfit for today.
Video can be found HERE.
The body language AO blends the line between sexy and cute. It is bento made so those who have the viewer and hands will love this as an option for their day to day movements.

CandyDoll released this cute crop top style for Rewind event and i must say i really love it. It has a sheer style over the main part and as usual they have a handful of special extra patterns for those who get the fatpack.
Also at Rewind can be found the dummy choker from Can't Even, This is so adorable and comes with a hud for colour change options.

Kustom9 has only just opened its doors for this round and it is already one my favourite rounds this event has had. I picked up the high waist shorts by Pumpkin and also the strap heels from Tetra.
Tetra's heels have a hud with colour change and even have a extra bonus colour for the fatpack buyers. The heels themselves are well meshed but what i really liked about these were that they seemed to be textured like they are made out of cashmere.
Along with the clothes at Kustom9, I can't forget to give the hair stylists some love as the hair from Beusy is love. This hair is in a gacha but i had to have it...Yes many of us have a love hate of gachas and even though i wasn't lucky enough to get the rare cat cap hair even the basic hair as pictured above is well worth the linden. I wanted to also point out how much i fell in love with the ombre textures of this creator.

Ok, I can hear my bed calling my name...go check everything out and if you ever see me in world don't be afraid to say hi. <3

Music of the moment: I am posting this song because my twinny max made me.
Bad Bitch - BeBe Rexha

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com