Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

I will lead you through this wonderland

Dear SL...
One of the small pleasures of life is the little things, Ice cream just happens to be one. Not much beats a nice ice cream on a hot day, Especially when you look good too.

Blog look #253



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley
Hair: #Foxy - Grind - @Kustom9
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Shirt: EVANI - Molly top - @Kustom9
Coat: REIGN. - Chanel No2 Fur Coat - BLUSH - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade event item)
Pants: {vincue} & Momento - Evie+Jeans - RARE - (Gacha) - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Cuff: Schadenfreude - Heart Gems De Rigueur Cuff - @Kawaii Project
Ice Cream: e.marie - Ice Cream Cone - Heart Strawberry - @Kustom9
Shoes: fri. - Freya Sandals - (Antique) - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: LUXE. - Vita4 - @Kustom9
Glitter: E.V.E - KOI Square Confetti Path - Strawberry ice cream
Signs: floorplan. - neon taste me - @Kustom9
floorplan. - neon bite me - @Kustom9
Sim: Opal Isle


This blog look was fully inspired by this months Kustom9, I was so impressed with the creativity and range of items that the designers had produced.
I couldnt pass by the Vincue&Momento machine as it was turely calling my name with its items. I love the jeans with the small heart detailing and event the smaller items like the bow with the crystal heart was so cute it was to die for.
Evani is a newer brand to me and i must say i am impressed by them too. I just loved the way their items fit the body and they have this sweet but sexy style going on. I was driven to blog this top as it was so gorgeous with its style and colours of offer.
E.Marie always releases the cutest little items that accent any outfit and with her nails and these sweet ice creams, It was all a must have for me.
Lastly for this event i wanted to mention the Grind hair by Foxy, This girl let me tell you oozes talent with her styles. She has the multi sytler hud to make the hair your own and her textures are second to none. I just love her brand and not to mention the designer herself is the kinda designer you all would be happy to spend linden on, She is such a lovely person and makes SL a better place for her creations.

I also found this gem heart cuff at this rounds Kawaii Project and fell in love, It was a perfect offset to my whole outfit. There are a few different styles on offer and if you are looking for something slightly different but just as cute this is your go to.

For everything else please check the credits, If i was to ramble on about every little detail and loves of said items we would have a long book. Plus there is shopping to do...Off you go. Have fun.

Music of the moment: The Feels T_T
Yellow Light - Of Monsters And Men

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com