Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Once upon a different life

Dear SL...
Time to get my sexy sweet on and this look/blog picture is what sums that up for me.
This is going to be a short post due to the pressing time restraints of real life right now.

Blog look #257



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley
Hair: [taketomi] - Aimi
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Shirt: {sallie} - Knitting Addicts - Sweater (8) - (Gacha)
Panties: Blueberry - Date Night - Panties
Stockings: REIGN. - Kitty Stockings

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Earrings: comet. - milk bottle earring - @The Vintage Fair
Necklace: {vincue} & Kibitz - Harty+ShortCollar - Snow gold - (Gacha)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Sari-Sari - pin-up sit06 (bento) - @The Vintage Fair
Curtains: Knick Knacks - 2 lace curtain
Wire Sign: Mori. - simple love - toga - (Gacha)
Bed: tarte. - old window bed - (floral) - (Past Luxe Box item)
Petals: [ zerkalo ] - Evelin's Bathroom - Red Rose Petals
Knitting Items: -tres blah- - Cozy Winter - Knit Fix - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Letter: Fancy Decor - 09 - Letter and Rose Petals - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Item)
Build: dust bunny - woodland dreams - makeshift gazebo - (roll reward) - (Gacha) - @Rosendale

It's fun to play with vintage items and than give them a modern twist, I have done this in my blog post. Have you visited the Vintage Fair yet? On until the 25th, There is plenty of time to transport yourself back many eras. Check it out.
Poster:

For this post i have chosen the one and only comet brand to represent some of the coolest items within this event. As soon as i lay my eyes on the milk bottle earrings, I knew i wanted to create a look centred on them. The red within them really gave me inspiration.

I also wanted to put a twist on it all and while vintage eras are fun, Its not for everyone. I wanted to show that you can use these items in a modern way too. 
I also fell for the Sari-Sari pin up poses at this event, There are many to chose from and they are bento.

With all this said, I really need to get to bed. My loves enjoy your shopping and i have so many more looks to show.

Music of the moment: I really love this song.
Hold Back The River - James Bay

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com