Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Dark water left your sinking heart to drown

Dear SL...
I have been trying my hardest to get this blog out for the last week and yet my rl just keeps getting in my way.
I just now only have a few moments to write this out and while Halloween is one of my fave times of the year, I thought this only fitting.

Blog look #288



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Ashley - (July Powder Pack)
Hair: TRUTH - Apple - @Uber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Mesh Eyes - @Salem
Makeup: Izzie's - Applier Gloom Eyeshadows - (Gift) - @Salem
Tattoo Layer: Izzie's - Slit Throat - @Salem

Clothes
Dress: -Pixicat- - Shadow.Sweater  - @Salem

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Nails: :Moon Amore: - Spooky Nail Art - @The Secret Hideout
Bottle: CURELESS [+] - Poppymilk Bottle - Epiphany Exclusive - @Epiphany

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Bossie - kawaii pose set - @The Secret Hideout

Scene/Background:
anxiety - %formaldehyde - @Salem

So Salem and Secret hideout have been my go to for this month of all things Halloween style but still fitting in the every day wear on Secondlife.
As always i have styled it in a way that suits me but i feel if you are creative with these items, They are so versatile you can make them your own.
I started out with Salem, Inspired by the bloody neck tattoo layer by Izzie's and also the beautiful hooded dress by Pixicat also found at this event.

Moving on i visited Secret Hideout and found the nails by Moon Amore, These are not your typical mesh nails. Instead this designer has taken them to the next level, The shape of these nails just add to the cool factor. The hand drawn art on them are so pretty and these will be my go to nails for this season.
I also got some nice poses by Bossie, Also featured above.

Epiphany opened its doors just over a week ago and among the goodies there, I found Cureless had released a "Milk of the poppy" drink as their exclusive. Of course being a huge fan of shows like Game Of Thrones which mention this often it was an instant must have.

Over all i am pretty happy with this blood filled look. And now i must disappear into the depths of real life once more. Have fun shopping and dont forget me.

Music of the moment:  This song is just ...My heart. All the feels.
Anchor - Birds Of Tokyo

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com