Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

As long as you'll be my friend at the end

Dear SL...
I think with virtual reality, It is easy to get lost and forget about real life. Which to me is both a great thing and a bad.
I myself enjoy escaping into Secondlife, I have less restrictions, Less responsibility and i have found those of like mind to enjoy my time with. There are just so many reasons to love it.
But i think its important to remind ourselves that it is indeed SecondLife and the first life is not to be ignored. Even when reality sucks.

Blog look #291



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anita - 3 - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Katty - @Kustom9
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Mesh Eyes

Clothes
Shirt: Pseudo - Vicky Denim Top - Light - @Kustom9
Shorts: SPIRIT - Anita shorts - @Kustom9

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Rings: (Yummy) - Nightmare Rings Set
Necklace: **RE** - Morgan Choker - Common - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Rings: Kibitz - Widow rings - Silver - @Kustom9
Nails: **RE** - Morgan Nails - Pack 1 - Common - (Gacha) - @Epiphany
Watch: .random.Matter. - Zico Watch - Black - @Kustom9
Mask: BTTB - ros mask - Kustom9 - (BIRTHDAY Gift) - @Kustom9
Shoes: CULT - Sneaks and Ballet - @Kustom9

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Foxcity

Scene/Background:
Build: Foxcity. - Photo Booth - Reassurance
Dust: {anc} - milkyway field - {coldpack}

I based today's look on the amazing items available at this round of Kustom9...Wow these designers...Also wanted to point out its Kustom9's anniversary, Meaning there are many of the designers that have set out gifts.
One such gift is the reality mask by Boys To The Bone. I really love the bitter sweet message of this mask and it really set the tone of my whole post.
Spellbound did a gorgeous high ponytail style hair, that is so full and flowing it hurts. I love this hair so much. The hair comes with a style hud and a huge range of colour huds to suit everyone.

I also love the details when it comes to making a look and for me the Random Matter watch that states "Love Sucks" gives off a quirky cute style to a seriously beautiful but sad style over all.
I than moved on and scored some Kibitz rings and as it is October, It is a spook style, These rings include small coffin and spider but it is so elegant.

Lastly i cant help but mention the actual clothing items, The top that is used in a unique way to give a edge to make another top is just mind blowing fashion choice. I adore it and it comes in a handful of colours.
I also really liked these shorts, I am a sucker for laced up shorts with a fish net underlay....Ugh need i say more.

These group of designers are just so talented and i am so proud to show their art on my avatar, Thanks for making my job easy as a blogger, But also making the grid a beautiful place to be in.

Time for you inspired souls to go shopping and have fun....See you soon.

Music of the moment:  A throw back song. Still love it.
Kyrptonite - 3 Doors Down

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com